1. “There is no revenge so complete as forgiveness.” – Josh Billings
2. “It is easier to forgive an enemy than to forgive a friend.” – William Blake
3. “The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.” – Mohandas Gandhi
4. “Forgiveness means letting go of the past.” – Gerald Jampolsky
5. “Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.” – John F. Kennedy
6. “Take forgiveness slowly. Don’t blame yourself for being slow. Peace will come.” -Yoko Ono
7. “Never does the human soul appear so strong as when it foregoes revenge,” the poet once wrote.” -Edwin Hubbel Chapin
8. The author and civil rights activist said in the December 2000 issue of O, The Oprah Magazine, “It’s one of the greatest gifts you can give yourself, to forgive. Forgive everybody.” -Maya Angelou
9. “Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.”― Oscar Wilde
10. “The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.”― Mahatma Gandhi
11. “To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you.”― C.S. Lewis
12. “Dumbledore says people find it far easier to forgive others for being wrong than being right.”― J.K. Rowling
13. “I could easily forgive his pride, if he had not mortified mine.”― Jane Austen
14. “Any fool knows men and women think differently at times, but the biggest difference is this. Men forget, but never forgive; women forgive, but never forget.”― Robert Jordan
15. “To err is human, to forgive, divine.”― Alexander Pope
16. “One of the keys to happiness is a bad memory.”― Rita Mae Brown
17. “Forgiveness is an act of the will, and the will can function regardless of the temperature of the heart.”― Corrie Ten Boom
18. “True forgiveness is when you can say, “Thank you for that experience.”― Oprah Winfrey
19. “Last night I lost the world, and gained the universe.”― C. JoyBell C.
20. “Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do, cause hate in your heart will consume you too.”― Will Smith
21. “I think that if God forgives us we must forgive ourselves. Otherwise, it is almost like setting up ourselves as a higher tribunal than Him.”― C.S. Lewis
22. “Forgiveness is not an occasional act, it is a constant attitude.”― Martin Luther King Jr.
23. “Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.”― Mark Twain
24. “Resentment is like drinking poison and then hoping it will kill your enemies.”― Nelson Mandela
25. You’ll never know how strong your heart is until you learn to forgive who broke it.
26. Forgive others as quickly as you expect God to forgive you.
27. One of the most courageous decisions you’ll ever make is to finally let go of what is hurting your heart and soul.
28. When you choose to forgive those who have hurt you, you take away their power.
29. Everyone says forgiveness is a lovely idea, until they have something to forgive. – C.S. Lewis
30. Certainly people make mistakes in their life. I’m no different, I’ve made mistakes. When people mess up, forgive them. When I mess up, I ask for forgiveness. – Michele Bachmann