These Valentine’s Day quotes will perfectly capture the love you have for all of the special people in your life.
1. “My heart to you is given, oh do give yours to me; We’ll lock them up together, and throw away the key.”— Frederick Saunders
2. “Without Valentine’s Day, February would be…well, January.” – Jim Gaffigan
3. “This fire that we call Loving is too strong for human minds. But just right for human souls.” — Aberjhani
4. “There are never enough I Love You’s.” — Lenny Bruce
5. “Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead.” — Oscar Wilde
6. “Love is like a beautiful flower which I may not touch, but whose fragrance makes the garden a place of delight just the same.” — Helen Keller
7. Happy Valentine’s Day—you’re my happily-ever-after.
8. At the heart of it all, we’re friends. I love that. I love you.
9. There are so many wonderful reasons I love calling you Valentine.
10. My heart belongs to you.
11. You still make me laugh like crazy. That’s true love.
12. Our love story is my favorite.
13. I would choose you again and again.
14. Especially today, I hope you feel how much I love you and how grateful I am to have you in my life.
15. The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” — Victor Hugo
16. “Today is Valentine’s Day—or, as men like to call it, Extortion Day!” — Jay Leno
17. “Love is the greatest refreshment in life.” — Pablo Picasso
18. “There is nothing better than a friend unless it is a friend with chocolate.” – Linda Grayson
19. “All I want for Valentine’s Day is you.” — Unknown
20. “Everything is clearer when you’re in love.” — John Lennon
21. “That’s one of those things about being a computer science major: Valentine’s Day is just another day.” — Jawed Karim
22. “Oh, if it be to choose and call thee mine, love, thou art every day my Valentine!” — Thomas Hood
Related: 100 Funny Valentine’s Day Quotes to Make You Laugh
23. “True love is like ghosts, which everyone talks about and few have seen.” — Francois de La Rochefoucauld
24. “There’s no bad consequence to loving fully, with all your heart. You always gain by giving love.” — Reese Witherspoon
25. “Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.” — Mother Teresa
26. “I love you from head to toe.” — Unknown
27. “Love is the poetry of the senses.” — Honore de Balzac
28. You stole my heart from Day 1.
29. “Love doesn’t make the world go ’round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.” — Franklin P. Jones
30. “You are the song that my heart loves to sing!” — Unknown
31. “All that you are is all that I’ll ever need.” — Ed Sheeran
32. “Take my hand, take my whole life too, but I can’t help falling in love with you.” — Elvis Presley
33. “Love isn’t something you find. Love is something that finds you.” — Loretta Young
34. “You can’t blame gravity for falling in love.” — Albert Einstein.
35. “Love is so much more than just another four letter word.” — Unknown
36. On today and always, you’ll forever be my favorite person to hold on to.
37. You and me—it doesn’t get any better than us.
38. On Valentine’s Day and every day, next to you is my favorite place to be.
39. As time goes on, nothing is sweeter and more precious than the love I have for you.
40. You never fail to give me butterflies.
41. Valentine, you take my breath away, every single day.
42. I’m so excited to be sharing our first Valentine’s Day together. I hope it’s the first of many.
43. The best thing I found in life this year is the love of you.
44. Happy Valentine’s Day to the most beautiful woman I know.
45. Happy Valentine’s Day to the most special person in my life.
46. Here’s to being my emergency contact someday.
47. I really don’t know what I’d do without you.
48. Every moment I have spent with you has been special.
49. Being with you, the world seems so beautiful to me.
50. Everything about you makes me smile like a stupid and I really don’t mind being your stupid.
51. I never knew love could be so beautiful until I met you.
52. Are you a banana? Because I find you a-peel-ing.
53. Hope your day is filled with reminders of how much you’re loved.
54. Wishing a special Valentine’s Day to a very special kid!
55. Sending you a big Valentine’s Day hug.
56. Happy Valentine’s Day to one of our sweetest blessings.
57. U R 2 cute!
58. Hope your day is filled with fun and your mouth is filled with chocolate!
59. You make me laugh and smile every day. I love you!
60. “Life is the flower for which love is the honey.” — Victor Hugo
61. “I love you more than yesterday, but less than tomorrow.” — Unknown
62. “You are my moon and stars. You are the best of the universe.” — Unknown
63. “The most important day of the year to say ‘I love you’ is everyday, not just on Valentine’s Day. In marriage never take the other person for granted. Expressing your love shows your appreciation for the person.” — Catherine Pulsifer
64. “You’re the GOAT.” — Unknown
65. “I love you bigger than the world and sky.” — Marty Klazmer
66. “I love you to the moon and back.” — Anonymous
67. “I may not be your first love, first kiss, first sight, or first date—but I want to be your last everything.” — Unknown
68. “Long after the roses lose their color, I’ll continue loving you.” — Unknown
69. “Never above you. Never below you. Always beside you.” — Walter Winchell
70. “How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.” – Elizabeth Barrett Browning
71. “Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.” — Maya Angelou
Related: Valentine’s Day Quotes for People Who Are Single
72. “We’re lovers and companions, best friends and partners too. More and more, with every Valentine, joy, for me, is loving you.” — Unknown
73. “If I had a flower for every time I thought of you … I could walk through my garden forever.” — Alfred Tennyson
74. “To love another person is to see the face of God.” — Les Miserables
75. “I fell in love the way you fall asleep, slowly and then all at once.” — The Fault in Our Stars
76. “I’ve fallen in love many times, always with you.” — Unknown
77. “Real love is built the old-fashioned way—through hard work.” — Danny Silk
78. “Love is a game that two can play and both win.” — Eva Gabor
79. I consider myself to be the happiest girl in the world, because I found the real diamond. It‘s you!
80. “Love is a symbol of eternity. On this Valentine’s Day my hope and wish is that our love will be forever.” — Catherine Pulsifer
Image Source: Newszii.com