1. May Krishna ji always bless you with happiness, love and peace. Happy Janmashtami to you and your family!
2. Leave all your worries to Lord Krishna on this day and he will take care of you. Happy Janmashtami!
3. This Janmashtami, let’s celebrate the birth of Kanha ji with lots of joy and happiness. Wishing you and your family a very happy Janmashtami on this auspicious day!
4. May your life be filled with love, happiness, laughter and Krishna’s blessings. Happy Janmashtami!
5. This Janmashtami, I wish Krishna’s blissful tunes fill your life with bliss and joy. Happy Janmashtami!
6. May Krishna fill your home and heart with love, joy, good health and happiness. Happy Janmashtami!
7. It was on this auspicious day that Lord Krishna was born to fight against inhumanity and save human kind. Let us reinforce our faith in God today. Happy Janamashtami!
8. Jai Shri Krishna! Have a happy Janmashtami. I pray to Krishna today to take away all your problems and worries. Radhe Radhe!
9. May Krishna’s blessings bring you good fortune, health and happiness!” Jai Shri Krishna!
10. Remember Lord Krishna’s lessons which he taught in the Gita and always follow the path of dharma. Happy Janmashtami!
11. Whatever happened, happened for the good. Whatever is happening, is happening for the good. Whatever will happen, will also happen for the good.
12. Change is the law of the universe. You can be a millionaire, or a pauper in an instant.
13. You have the right to work, but never to the fruit of work.
14. The soul is neither born, and nor does it die.
15. Three gates to this self-destructive hell: Lust, anger, and greed. Renounce these three.
16. When meditation is mastered, the mind is unwavering like the flame of a lamp in a windless place.
17. We’re kept from our goal not by obstacles, but by a clear path to a lesser goal.
18. Set your heart upon your work but never its reward.
19. When a person responds to the joys and sorrows of others as if they were his own, he has attained the highest state of spiritual union.
20. Calmness, gentleness, silence, self-restraint, and purity: these are the disciplines of the mind.
21. May Lord Krishna be with you and your family, always! Blessings of Health, Wealth, Love, and Happiness. Happy Janmashtami!
22. Murli Manohar… Giridhara Gopala… Govinda Hari… This Janmashtami, as you chant the names of Shri Lord Krishna, may he shower upon you his divine blessings. Happy Krishna Janmashtami!
23. Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna… Krishna Krishna, Hare Hare… Wishing you a happy and blessed Krishna Janmashtami!
24. May the blessings of Lord Krishna enhance each moment of your life… this Janmashtami… and always!
25. May the blessings of Lord Krishna always be with you and your family. Wishing you and your family a very Happy Janmashtami!
26. May Lord Krishna bless you and your family with peace and happiness… Happy Krishna Janmashtami!
27. Sending your way, warm heartfelt wishes. May you enjoy this joyous occasion. Happy Janmashtami!
28. May the Natkhat Nand Lal always provide you and your family with happiness, health, and prosperity.
29. May the festival of Janmashtami bring you joy, peace, and love. Happy Krishna Janmashtami!
30. May Lord Krishna’s flute invite the melody of love into your life. Wishing you all very Happy Janmashtami!.
31. May Lord Krishna steal all your tensions and worries… And give you all the love, peace, and happiness on this holy occasion of Krishna Janmashtami.
32. On this Janmashtami, may all your wishes come true and may Nand Gopal shower his blessings on you and your loved ones! Happy Janmashtami!
33. May the blessings of Lord Krishna fill your life with happiness on this Janmashtami.
34. May Lord Krishna give you strength and inspire you to face all problems in life with great courage. Happy Krishna Janmashtami!
35. May Lord Krishna come to your house and take away your Makhan & Mishri along with all your worries & sorrows.
36. Let there be love and laughter in your life with Lord Krishna’s blessings. Happy Janmashtami!
37. May this auspicious occasion of Shri Krishna Janmashtami bring a lot of positivity, peace and harmony in your life. Happy Janmashtami to you.
38. The secret of karma yoga which is to perform actions without any fruitive desires is taught by Lord Krishna in the Bhagavad-Gita – Swami Vivekananda
39. It is better to perform one’s own duties imperfectly than to master the duties of another. By fulfilling the obligations one is born with, a person never comes to grief
40. The message of the Gita is to be found in the second chapter of the Gita where Lord Krishna speaks of the balanced state of mind, of mental equipoise – Mahatma Gandhi