Gone but not forgotten, who doesn’t remember Master Oogway’s character from the classic “Kung fu Panda”. Not only just was his character brilliant but it is his wise moments in the movie which is forever engraved in our mind. His wittiness. fun loving nature not to forget that sarcastic tone with ‘Po’ can not be forgotten. And, did you know Oogway means Tortoise in Mandarin? Well, now you do! Master Oogway not only taught us about life lessons but also highlighted the importance of letting go of the past. Here we are listing the Best of Master Oogway’s 100 quotes to reflect on the wisdom and inspiration that his character spreads through the screens of our homes.
Master Oogway’s Funny Quotes
Though there were other strong characters in the movie such as ‘Po’ and ‘The Furious Five’ it cannot beat the brilliant comebacks which proved to be the most humorous element in “Kung fu Panda” movie. These funny quotes not only are favorites of the kids but adults are also fascinated by the goofy sarcasm of Master Oogway. His wisdom and knowledge not only helped others in the movie but are also inspiring in real life. We are listing some of Master Oogway’s top funny quotes which will make you chuckle but also value the life lessons, the quotes give to their readers.
1. Quit, don’t quit. Noodles, don’t noodles… You are too concerned with what was and what will be.
2. Ah, yes. But no matter what you do, that seed will grow to be a peach tree. You may wish for an apple or an orange, but you will get a peach.
3. Master Oogway: Shifu, there is a matter of the utmost importance.
Shifu: What could be more important than preparing for battle?
Master Oogway: Food! Let’s order in.”
4. If she leaves you for another, there is always her mother.
5. Shifu, an acorn can only become the mighty oak, not a cherry tree. You must let her grow into what she will be.
6. It’s so nice to see you’ve managed to take the most respected art form in China and use it to pursue nothing but fame.
7. Oogway: “Oh, Shifu. There is just news. There is no good or bad.”
Shifu: “Master, your vision—your vision was right! Tai Lung has broken out of Chorh-Gom prison! He’s on his way!”
Oogway: “That IS bad news… if you do not believe that the Dragon Warrior can stop him.”
8. It doesn’t. It helps me. And by helping me, you help yourself.
9. There are no accidents.
10. I sense the Dragon Warrior is among us.
11. Just keep swimming, as it will teach you to become tough in life and never give up.
Master Oogway’s Quotes About Present
To emphasize the importance of the present, we have selected Top of Master Oogway’s quotes which teaches us to focus on our present and let go of the past with positive hopes for the future. He is considered the Founder of Kung-Fu in the super classic Kung-fu Panda franchise where he is considered a really wise character who advises us to look for present opportunities and give our best rather than getting stuck on the past with a nagging attitude. You can learn from the below quotes given by him on the importance of being present and start improving your life, starting from now, Go!
12. There’s a saying: Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present.
13. Nothing is impossible if you have the will.
14. You have to do more than you are capable of so that you can grow rather than stay the same.
15. If you only do what you can do, you will never be more than you are now.
16. You are the master of your destiny: No one and nothing can come in between you and your destiny except you. Take destiny by the horns and have fun.
17. When the path you walk always leads back to yourself, you never get anywhere.
18. Look at this tree. I cannot make it blossom when it suits me, nor make it bear fruit before its time.
19. Don’t push memories deeper inside of yourself. Let those memories breathe and let old wounds heal.
20. If you continue on your current path, you will find yourself… at the bottom of the stairs.
Master Oogway’s Quotes Yesterday is History
One thing that we can always learn from animated movies is the lesson that is enriched in the scripts and how those scripts are portrayed by the characters. Everybody knows about our Famous Master Oogway who is a 1000 years old Mandarin-speaking Tortoise who is just always ready to help his followers and students. He implies the fact that we cannot bring back the past and you cannot be mad about the past because it is gone, like spilled milk, and what is the benefit in crying over spilled milk? Absolutely Nothing! Here go our top Master Oogway’s quotes Yesterday is History with valuable lessons to apply in our life.
Let’s Dive In!
21. There is always something more to learn. Even for a master.
22. When the path you walk always leads back to yourself, you never get anywhere.
23. Who knows the ways of the universe? Accident? Or destiny? That is the secret.
24. I know how you can all get what you want. Not just fame and fortune.
25. Master Oogway: By changing course. When the path you walk always leads back to yourself, you never get anywhere.
26. My old friend, the panda will never fulfill his destiny, nor you yours, until you let go of the illusion of control.
27. My time has come. You must continue your journey… without me. You must… believe. Promise me you’ll believe.”
28. Your past can hurt you a lot, so you can either, learn from it or you have to choose to run.
29. Your mind is like this water, my friend. When it is agitated, it becomes difficult to see. But if you allow it to settle, the answer becomes clear.
30. I think they will all lose until they find a battle worth fighting.
Inspirational Master Oogway’s Quotes about Moving Forward
Have you ever considered, why Moving forward and letting go is important? If not, then Master Oogway’s quotes on moving forward will guide you through every thick and thin. He along with his wisdom is advising us to not stick to the past and keep on moving forward, whatever happened in the past, happened for a reason. Whatever is happening at the moment, is happening for a reason and whatever is written in the future, will occur no matter the likes and dislikes. He is the famous genius in the Kung-fu Panda movie and is here to tell you guys to GROW UP and to stop getting stuck on petty issues.
31. There are no coincidences in this world.
32. Use your skills for the good, young warrior. Find the one thing you were denied so long ago — compassion.
33. Don’t push memories deeper inside of yourself. Let those memories breathe and let old wounds heal.
34. Your story may not have such a happy beginning but that does not make you who you are, it is the rest of it – who you choose to be.
35. You must let go of the illusion of control.
36. When will you realize? The more you take, the less you have.
37. You just need to believe. You must believe.
38. It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be.
39. That is bad news… if you do not believe in yourself.
40. You cannot leave! A real warrior never quits!
Did you like the quotes? Bet, you did! These were our top 40 Master Oogway’s quotes on valuable life lessons. In the movie, Master Oogway Quotes about Mom are also mentioned, and how relationships with family, and friends must be kept close. With Master Oogway Quotes about Mom, we learned that the character holds great importance for the family and how they must be taken care of by letting go of the past ventures, and enjoying the present with nothing but hope and positivity for the events that are going to happen in future.