Mother, the word in itself cannot be expressed with mere few words. Motherhood is particularly something that cannot be described but can be felt. Unquestionable, Mothers are selfless, extremely loving, and have an indescribable amount of caring for their children. Intentionally or unintentionally we end up hurting our mothers and later regret the moment where we made her cry and hurt her feelings. Nonetheless, She is one person who fights with the whole damn world for them and never lets anyone raise any finger on her children. We have listed the top 100 Never Hurt Your Mother Quotes straightaway for you to realize the Importance of your Mother.
Never Hurt Your Parents Quotes
1. Don’t use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you to speak. – Ali Ibn Abi Talib
2. I realize that this is what being a parent means – facing the most horrible thing that could ever happen to you and yet thinking only of how it will hurt your child. – Claudia Gray
3. Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children. — William Makepeace Thackeray
4. There is no school equal to a decent home and no teacher equal to a virtuous parent. – Mahatma Gandhi
5. A child who is allowed to be disrespectful to his parents will not have true respect for anyone undoubtedly. – Billy Graham
Quotes That Motivates You: Proud Mother Of Two Sons Quotes
6. Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs since the payment is pure love. – Mildred B. Vermont
7. It’s only as a parent that you can have your heart broken and still love the person with every little bit.
8. A mother’s love for her child is like nothing else in the world. – Agatha Christie
9. The father is always a Republican toward his son, and his mother’s always a Democrat. – Robert Frost
10. Parents do understand that children will be rebellious one day, but that doesn’t make it hurt any less.
Quotes For Mother: Never Hurt Your Mother Quotes
Never Jeopardise Your Mother Quotes
11. Most of all the other beautiful things in life come by twos and threes, by dozens and hundreds. Plenty of roses, stars, sunsets, rainbows, and brothers but only one mother in the whole world. – Kate Douglas Wiggin
12. No daughter and mother ever live apart, no matter what the distance between them. — Christie Watson
13. Hold dear to your parents for it is a scary and confusing world without them. – Emily Dickinson
14. The first time that a child hurts the parents, the child will not even know just the extent of damage that they have done.
15. The influence of a mother in the lives of her children is beyond calculation. — James E. Faust.
Explore More: Mother Protection Quotes
16. Appreciate your mom, She is wiser than you think and stronger than you know, be thankful and never hurt your mother.
17. A child may know that they are hurting their parents, yet they keep doing that because they know that their parents will always love them.
18. All mothers are rich when they love their children. Their love is always the most beautiful of joys. — Maurice Maeterlinck
19. It hurts like how parents feel inside when their children raise their voices against them after standing by their own feet. – Subha Sarina
20. Never hurt your mother because she is the only one who is with you in your difficulties. – Ankith MS
Interesting Quotes: Friendship And Coffee Quotes
Never Hurt Your Mom Quotes
21. Love as powerful as your mother’s for you leaves its mark. To have been loved so deeply, even though the person who loved us is gone, will give us some protection forever. – J.K. Rowling
22. In my daughter’s eyes I am a hero / I am strong and wise but the truth is plain to see / she was sent to rescue me. — Martina McBride
23. A dad’s love for the mum can be so important when their child breaks her heart!
24. Mothers need sharp eyes and discreet tongues when they have girls to manage. — Louisa May Alcott
25. When you hurt yourself, there is one person besides yourself who hurts you even more. Your mother.
Other Posts You May Enjoy: Toxic Mother Quote
26. Appreciate the food mother cook for you, some don’t have food, others don’t have a mother.
27. Sooner or later we all quote our mothers, never hurt your Mother. — Bern Williams
28. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child. – Sophia Loren
29. We often take for granted the very things that most deserve our gratitude. – Cynthia Ozick
30. In the light of our children breaking our hearts, we remember how our parents once told us, “You’ll understand when you have your children one day.”
Also Explore: Toxic Narcissistic Mother Quotes
Never Be Mean With Your Mother Quotes
31. My daughter introduced me to myself, the connection I had with her when I was giving birth was something that I’ve never felt before undeniably. — Beyonce
32. Never hurt your mother for your gf/bf, you may get someone else as your GF/bf but you can’t get someone as your mother.
33. A mother is the truest friend we have when trials formerly with others, heavy and sudden, fall upon us when adversity takes the place of prosperity. — Washington Irving.
34. Don’t get involved with anyone who doesn’t respect his mother. — Mia Farrow
35. No bible lessons are going to teach the children to be nice to their parents and to take care of their parent’s feelings.
36. My mother is a never-ending song in my heart of comfort, happiness, and being. – Graycie Harmon
37. Sometimes the strength of motherhood is greater than natural laws. — Barbara Kingsolver
38. A mother is the only person who carries you for 9 months in her belly, 3 years in her arms, and forever in her heart.
Discover More: Birthday messages for mother
39. A mother understands what a child does not say. — Jewish Proverb.
40. I believe the choice to become a mother is the choice to become one of the greatest spiritual teachers there is, specifically. — Oprah
Also Read: Proud Mother of Two Sons Quotes
Don’t Hurt Your Mother Quotes
41. Mother’s love is peace therefore It need not be acquired, although it need not be deserved. — Erich Fromm
42. A mother will continue to love her child even after the child has angered her, saddened her, and made her feel disappointed.
43. As mothers, we just don’t want anything or anyone to hurt our babies, but life has other plans. Bruised knees, bumpy roads, and particularly broken hearts are part of the deal. — Michelle Obama
44. The love from a parent for a child is so strong that there might not be a more powerful force ever.
45. My mother’s father drank and her mother was an unhappy, neurotic woman, I think she has lived all her life afraid of anyone who drinks for fear something like that might happen to her.
Recommended Reading: Birthday wishes for mom
Don’t Hurt Your Mother Quotes
46. It’s so hard not to cry, knowing my mother is barely there, by comparison with other girls who are so close to their mothers, But it’s as if mine is already in the ground.
47. Hurting the feelings of parents brings punishment in both worlds undoubtedly.
48. I think the hardest thing for a mother is to make it possible for a child to be independent and at the same time let the child know how much you love her. — Madeleine Albright
49. Someone who loves you and you Hurt them is as easy as throwing a stone in a lake, but you never really know how deep the stone goes once it hits the water. — Stacey Miller
50. How many men and women lose potential partners because they have entitled, or disrespectful kids? The worse is when they are adults. They are no longer children but act.
Quotes That Worth To Share: Mom Son and Daughter quotes
Don’t Disrespect Your Mother Quotes
51. Ignoring a child’s disrespect is the surest guarantee that it will continue. – Fred G. Gosman
52. My mother was the dearest, sweetest angel. She didn’t talk instead she sang. She was a tower of strength. – Jayne Meadows
53. Life began with waking up and loving my mother’s face. — George Eliot
54. You might feel like a failure when your child has broken your heart, but know that God is with you through this painful journey.
55. Don’t anger your parents to please other people. Those other people did not spend their lives building you unquestionably.
56. A hundred men may make an encampment, however, it takes a woman to make a home. – Chinese Proverb
57. Spiteful words can hurt your feelings but silence breaks your heart. — Mother Teresa
58. A mother’s love does not set with the sun instead It blankets you all through the night. — Amy Hoover.
59. Now that I understand why some parents disown their children. You can only push a parent so far, be so disrespectful and take advantage of them for so long before they just can’t take any more.
60. We don’t appreciate the heavy sacrifices our parents are making for us till we become parents undeniably. — Terry Mark
Never Break Your Parent’s Trust Quotes
61. No matter how far we come, our parents are always in us undoubtedly. –Brad Meltzer
62. Even if the whole world was throwing rocks at you, if you had your mother at your back, you’d be okay. — Jojo Moyes
63. If you disrespect your parents, remember! You deserve nothing. — Keval Karia
Quotes For Tough Time: Quotes for dead mother
64. Nourish your aged parents; revere them. — Sri Sathya Sai Baba
65. Sometimes it hurts me while seeing why children leave their parents for sake of a new person in their life regardless of how much they love them.
66. My mother is not a person to lean on, but a person to make leaning unnecessary. — Dorothy Canfield Fisher
67. A father’s goodness is higher than the mountain, a mother’s goodness deeper than the sea. — Japanese Proverb.
68. How sinful are those youth who speak gently with their friends while they shout out at their mothers.
69. A shooting star resembles Mothers who pass through your life only once. Love her because when her light goes out you will never see her again.
70. Only mothers when compared to others can think of the future because they give birth to it in their children.
You Must Read: Mother’s day message
Never Break Your Parent’s Heart Quotes
71. 6 pounds and 9 ounces, looking up at me / Like I have all the answers / I hope I have the ones you need. — Reba McEntire
72. A woman who is a mother, shows you the light when you just see the dark. – Grimaldo’s Robin
73. When you look into your mother’s eyes, you know that is the purest love you can find. — Mitch Albom
74. The father is always a Republican toward his son, and his mother’s always a Democrat. – Robert Frost
75. Although, a very painful part of being a parent is having negative feelings about your children when you love them so much. – Louis C. K
76. A mom’s duty goes beyond the usual housewife chores.
77. A mother shed her protective love down around me and without knowing why people sensed that I had value. — Maya Angelou
78. God couldn’t be everywhere so that is why he invented mothers. — Daphne Wilder
79. Maybe motherhood means honoring one’s mother. — Sheila Heti
80. I remember my mother’s prayers which always followed me although they have clung to me all my life. – Abraham Lincoln
Mother Feeling Hurt Quotes
81. MOM turned upside down spells WOW! Mom, you were the best! — Rick Sutter
82. Mothers are, who can take the place of all others evidently but whose place no one else can take, so think before you hurt her with your actions.
83. I take this chance to thank you for your contribution to my life undeniably. Thank you, mom and I love you. — Blasio Kaduna
84. I love our daughters more than anything in the world. — Michelle Obama
85. You were my home, Mother. I had no home but you. – Janet Fitch
Never Disrespect Your Parent’s Quotes
86. A mother holds her child’s hand for just a short time but holds their heart forever. — Krystal Nahdee
87. Whoever teaches his son teaches not only his son but particularly also his son’s son. — Hebrew Proverb
88. The more a daughter knows the details of her mother’s life, the stronger the daughter. — Anita Diamant
89. To sum up, the important thing for you as a mom is to be there for your children, and let them know the door is always open if she wants to talk.
90. Mothers were the only ones you could depend on to tell the whole, unvarnished truth. — Margaret Dilloway
Son Hurting Mother Quotes
91. When your children break your heart, wallow in the sadness as long as you need to, but always let your prayers lead your children on.
92. Do not ignore your mothers around you that are hurting. Not only Sincere words but also efforts from the heart can heal the broken soul.
93. My mother was my first country, undeniably the first place I ever lived. — Nayyirah Waheed
94. My son has made me laugh, made me proud, made me cry, hugged me tight, seen me fail, and cheered me up. — Andrew Guzaldo
95. Instead all the times that you feel as if you failed, your child will always see you as a super mum.
Son Disrespecting Mother Quotes
96. The relationship between parents and children, at this instant between mothers and daughters, is tremendously powerful. — Joyce Carol Oates
97. Until you have a son of your own, you will never know the joy, the love beyond feeling that resonates in the heart of a father as he looks upon his son. — Kent Nerburn
98. The woman who is my best friend, my teacher, my everything: Mom. — Sandra Vischer
99. Mom taught me a woman’s mind should be the most beautiful part of her. — Sonya Tecla
100. Without a doubt dearest Baby, You gave me the strength I didn’t know I had. You taught me the true meaning of serenity and peace unquestionably. — Serena Williams