Mothers are wonderful human beings who love their children despite their sons or daughter. She is always willing to take all the trouble for her children and may even fight with the whole wide world to protect her children. A mother of two sons is a proud one as she has two brave warriors who will not only protect her but also love and care for her when she reaches old age. Where there is no differentiation between both genders but being a mother of two sons has its charm, nonetheless being a mother of two daughters which is equally beautiful and blessed. Being a mother of two sons is no easy job as boys are naughty little tads who give a real hard time to their mothers. So, let’s check out our Best 100 Proud Mother of Two Sons Quotes and tag along with all the mothers along the way. Let’s Go!
What A Son Means To A Mother Quotes
1. Have a little faith in your sons. This journey will be the making of them. — C.J. Milbrandt
2. Sons, I hope I can bring you as much happiness as you bring to my life. I love you more than you can ever imagine and I’ll do everything within my power to ensure you have everything you need in life because I want nothing but the best for you.
3. They are not just sons to me. They are my life, my soul, my heart, and most of all, the reason for my existence. Undoubtedly, I am a Proud Mother of Two Sons.
4. When a mother sees her little sons, it is like she sees the most adorable thing in the world.
5. The years will rush by, and one day you will be watching your sons as men, and after that feeling incredibly proud that they are caring, safe, contributing, and hopefully going far beyond you in the scope of their life. — Steve Biddulph
Heartwarming Proud Mother Of Two Sons Quotes
6. To my sons, never forget that I love you. Life is filled with hard times and good times. Learn about everything you can. Be the men I know you can be.
7. Sons are the anchors of a mother’s life.
8. To wake up to the sound of my sons saying ‘Mama, mama!’ It’s the best sound ever. — Miranda Kerr
9. I love my sons and they make me proud and bring me happiness whenever they’re around me.
10. Mothers are inscrutable beings to their sons, always. – A.E. Coppard
Heartfelt Proud Mother Of Sons Quotes
11. A mother’s arms are more comforting than anyone else’s. — Princess Diana
12. From the very first moment a mother senses her little son’s presence inside her, they create this magical connection.
13. Let your boys test their wings. They may not be eagles, but that doesn’t mean they shouldn’t soar free. — C.J. Milbrandt
14. Raising boys has made me a more generous woman than I am. — Mary Kay Blakely
15. From the moment they put you in my arms, it became my life’s work to keep you from harm.
Caring Proud Mother Of Two Sons Quotes
16. A mother is always proud of her sons obviously, not because they have achieved something, but because they have become her sons.
17. You are the strongest, kindest boy I know.
18. A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them. ― Victor Hugo
19. Sons and mothers never truly part. Eventually, they’re bound in the beating of each other’s hearts.
20. People say that little boys are caring, but they don’t realize they are fierce too. I’m so proud of your strength.
Mother And Youngest Son Quotes
21. I live for my sons. I would be lost without them. — Princess Diana
22. And she loved her little boys very, very much — even more than she loved herself. – Shel Silverstein
23. The best love in the world is the love of a man. The love of a man who came from your womb, the love of your son! – C. JoyBell C
24. My sons are super awesome and I am the lucky one because I get to be their mother.
25. You don’t raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they’ll turn out to be heroes, even if it’s just in your own eyes. — Walter M. Schirra, Sr.
Dearest Proud Mother Of Two Sons Quotes
26. Never forget that I love you. Life has its ups and downs, but I know you will be able to overcome them with your head held high. Therefore, I believe in the men that you both can be, my sons. I love you!
27. To my dearest son, I want you to know that forever you will be in my heart no matter the distance. I love you!
28. I’ll love you forever, beautiful son, certainly more than I can love anyone.
29. To raise a son is to lift a banner of blessing over a home. On the other hand, you have blessed me more than you can fathom.
30. The hope of raising a beautiful son has been fulfilled in you. In other words, may God always remind you of the glorious blessing that you have been to me and always will be.
Amazing Mother And Youngest Son Quotes
31. Time flies and distance can appear between even the closest ones. But no matter how far one is, a son will always stay in their mom’s heart.
32. Sons, you will outgrow my lap, but certainly never my heart.
33. You may wonder sometimes why I do what I do. Just remember, my children, my every thought is for you.
34. Sometimes when I need a miracle, I look into my son’s eyes, and realize I’ve already created one evidently.
35. That strong mother doesn’t tell her sons, to stay weak so the wolves can get you. She says, toughens up, this is the reality we are living in. — Lauryn Hill
36. I cannot be more grateful for the things that I have because I love my sons and I have them.
37. A mother’s love doesn’t make her sons more dependent and timid; it makes them stronger and more independent.
38. The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness. – Honore de Balzac
39. There has never been, nor will there ever be, anything quite so special as the love between the mother and her sons.
40. You may no longer be small or need my help for all, but you’ll always need love from my heart, especially when we are apart.
Unconditional Love Proud Mother And Son Quotes
41. Every beetle is a gazelle in the eyes of its mother. —Moroccan Proverb
42. A good mother knows if her sons become soldiers, they will be no less than general.
43. Until you have sons of your own, you will never know what that means. You will never know the joy beyond joy, the love beyond feeling that resonates in the heart of a father as he looks upon his son. — Kent Nerburn
44. Moms are as relentless as the tides. They don’t just drive us to practice, they drive us to greatness. — Steve Rushin
45. Let France have good mothers, and she will have good sons. ― Napoleon Bonaparte
46. I adore their smile, I cherish their hugs, Not just that but I admire their hearts. Most of all, I love that they are my sons.
47. To be a mother of sons is one of the most important things you can do to change the world. Raise them to respect women, raise them to stand up for others, and raise them to be kind. — Shannon L.Alder
48. I don’t have the words to express my happiness with your success. You make us feel so proud of my sons. Go ahead my blessings are with you.
49. You are ours. We are yours. From the moon to the stars, our love lasts as long as the wind soars.
50. Some mothers are kissing mothers and some are scolding mothers, but it is love just the same, and most mothers kiss and scold together. ― Pearl S. Buck
Dearest Proud Mother of Two Sons Quotes
51. I constantly go between wanting you to be my baby forever, and being excited about all the amazing things you’ll do in this life.
52. There will be many times you will feel like you have failed. But in the eyes, heart, and mind of your child, you are a super mom. — Stephanie Precourt
53. To raise sons is to lift a banner of blessing over a home.
54. I will always be your number one supporter for I care for you the most in this life of ours.
55. My mom was the person that I most looked up to for her point of view and her humor. – Ben Stiller
56. The most important mark I will leave on this world is my sons. — Sarah Shahi
57. I listen to my mother, and that keeps me out of trouble. I’m a good son. – Mr. T
58. No matter what, no matter when, no matter where I love you always.
59. To a mother, a son is never a fully grown man; and a son is never a fully grown man until he understands and accepts this about his mother.
60. I know that I’m not the perfect parent, moreover, I want you to know that I try very hard to give you the life that you both deserve. If I disappoint you, I want you both to know that it’s the last thing I want to do. I love you, my little sons.
Mother and Son Bonding Quotes
61. Mother is her son’s first god; she must teach him the most important lesson of all, how to love. — T.F.Hodge
62. The mother will support every decision and look out for danger trying to harm her precious child.
63. As the son grows older and starts to get independent, he will eventually move out and part with his mom.
64. My mother is so full of joy and life. I am her child. And that is better than being the child of anyone else in the world.
65. Sons worship their mothers, seeing them as flawless, almighty beings who spread love and who can do anything.
Heartfelt Proud Mother Of Two Sons Quotes
66. I’m not perfect, however, I don’t expect you to be perfect. After all, my love for you doesn’t depend on perfection.
67. I will be there for both of you all the time and be that pillar of strength that you can always rely on to support you through life. Eventually, I love you, my dear sons.
68. A mother is the first love of her son, and a son is a whole world for a mother.
69. I love the little boys that you are now and the men you both will eventually become.
70. They say one plus one is two and one plus two is three, but through love, our one plus one is you and one plus two is we.
Proud Mother And Son Bonding Quotes
71. My Sons, you remind me how so much depends on days made of now. – Alison McGhee
72. All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother. — Abraham Lincoln
73. She will be there when he is sick and also there when he is happy. That is to say, a mother will be her son’s, first love.
74. I’m so blessed to have sons that are so brilliant and strong. You both have a good heart, and I know that you will go places. I love you, my sons! Remember that I’m always here to support you guys obviously.
75. Men are especially what their mothers made them. — Ralph Waldo Emerson
76. I want my son to have a choice to contribute fully in the workforce or at home. – Sheryl Sandberg
77. Son, just like the sun, therefore you are the center of my solar system.
78. Evidently son, You are my Son shine.
79. Evidently, in my arms I was holding a helpless baby boy who would grow into a man. Not only that but also, I cannot imagine that soft little face one-day having whiskers. – Rhonda Stoppe
80. A man never sees all that his mother has been to him until it’s too late to let her know that he sees it. W.D.Howells
Proud Mother of Two Daughter Quotes
81. I know you have your own life, his mother said to his voicemail. I was just hoping to be part of it for a few hours. – Maggie Stiefvater
82. Only one woman can love a man more than she loves herself. After all, It’s her son obviously.
83. A son is the only man, who can complete his mother’s womanhood.
84. Giving your son a skill is obviously better than giving him one thousand pieces of gold.
85. Although boys are different from girls and not just physically. Acknowledging, appreciating, and understanding that boys are boys is essential in raising a son after all. – Catherine Musco Garcia-Prats
86. Sometimes a mother can think that her son could get a better mommy. On the other hand, she knows for sure that she knows that there doesn’t exist a better son.
87. I love my son more than anything. I will do despite whatever it takes to make sure he is raised the right way.
88. Fourthly they placed you in my arms, you snuggled right into my heart.
89. At first blush, everyone thinks the most important relationships in the family are the father-son and mother-daughter relationships comparatively. But they’re wrong however, the cross-gender relationships are most critical. – Dr. Kevin Leman
90. My mother is my root, my foundation. She planted the seed that I base my life on, and that is the belief that the ability to achieve starts in your mind. — Michael B.Jordan
Heartwarming Proud Mother Of Two Daughter Quotes
91. The moment that little bundle of pink, squirming flesh slips into our arms, love touches us. We feel it, not just in our hearts, but also in our skin. Surprisingly, she is there. Our daughter. –- Meg Meeker Md
92. Bringing up a daughter, a mother pours a part of her soul however, bringing up a son, she gives him her whole soul.
93. Evidently, Mother is the main pillar of her son’s future.
94. You may take offense at your mother. Although always remember, she is the only woman who will love you nonetheless despite all your disadvantages.
95. Undoubtedly, the best way for a woman to get away from her problems is to see her son’s smile.
96. Significantly, my love always speaks to your heart as a long-lost counterpart.
97. The hardest thing for every mother is to teach her son to bite the bullet and keep going ahead despite all hurdles.
98. Comparatively, A dad for his son is always caring, while a mommy is always loving.
99. More than mother and son, they were accomplices in solitude indeed. – Gabriel Garcia Marquez
100. It’s a beautiful thing, especially watching another adult walking around out there in the world with my heart beating inside them making me the proud mother of two sons.